Summer Camp 🏖️ in Uttarakhand Gadhwal region [Official]

Dear Pahadi mates,

This is the common thread for publishing posts for all the summer camps in gadhwal region , all are requested to comment and reply here only; you can share your experience as well.

Regards

Pahadi Tips Community

अगर जिंदगी में सुकून चाहते हो तो लोगो की बातो को दिल से लगाना छोर दो।😊

Comments

• edited May 22

Emend Management Presents...

SUMMER CAMP CAREER ENHANCEMENT WORKSHOP! 😍

Beat the heat with our exciting summer camp workshop that helps you in preparing for a long term career achievements and lend you with thousands of opportunities you step forward for.

If you are the one rushing for establishing your career in a easiest manner.

You are at the right place!👈️

Starting Date 27th May 2019 to 27th June 2019

Address: Marshall School Junior Section, 40-EC Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, 248001

For further details and queries kindly reach: 8077721155 / 7500787248 / 8218014887

• edited May 29

Looking for camping, adventure camp stays #KaudiaAdventureCamp #kanatal #mussoorie , this is best place recommended ☺️

We enjoyed a lot here, beautiful weather and location, you can also go for trek. staff is very supportive.. #mustvisit

Kaudia Adventure Camp is an eco-friendly campsite which provides accommodation in Bamboo Cottages and Swiss Tents with attached bathrooms. Offers Outdoor picnics, Jungle Safari, Adventure Activities & Water Sports

Map : https://her.is/2I8PT8l

• First of all thank you pahadi tips, a great initiative by your team. 
    I want to share a recent experience with my colleagues. working in delh/ ncr, we go only in weekends , so we planned for rishikesh.
    we started in the morning around 4:30 am from delhi and reached rishikesh,tapovan approx 9:0 clock. 

then freshen up and had amazing breakfast, we all were hungry  :p

All friends there afterwards, saw a pool , they felt wowww ||

it was my first experience in camps , had full on masti bonfire and dance. Our camp inside...

I will miss this place  :| man karta he yahi reh jaao..

After that, we went for rafting and next day went to delhi , oFfice calling..
    sharing camping prices are here, sharing is caring , haha
    1 night 2 days camping 
    Cost: INR 1200.00 per person( for normal swiss tents), good for couples.
    INR 1800.00 per person ( for luxury swiss tents) , we went for this one as it was triple sharing.
    You can contact their manager directly who is so supportive, sharing his phone number.   
    Mr. Vikesh Dimri                                                 
    Bye bye.. and don't forget to share your experiences as well. 
  • @priyanka_pant nice one mam
    rafting bhi karwate hain kya?
  • haan ji , shyd 1000₹ per person hai, kuch kilomts ke according he.. you can contact vikesh ji.
  • edited June 3

pranam 🙏 bhai / behno,

me is baar dehradun gaya tha family ke sath, bache jidd karte hain garmiyo ki chutti padi hain , papa kahi nahi le jaate..

so here i am sharing my experience of maldevta farms in raipur dehradun.

they would take parking cost of hardly 50rs and then entry fees if you not taken package.

later i knew that resort was very beautiful and mesmerizing. they have camps also to stay, you can also book them via other travelling websites.

you may either celebrate birthday, organize parties and much more for kids as well , games, swimming pool..i would recommend a stay a night stay there. they might take 1000-1500 for night stay, you can contact them, sharing pictures.

Google Map : https://goo.gl/maps/fugZQaLutvHzqN6y6

Shared my pictures with you all and Please maintain our doon neat and clean 🙏

Apka apna

Chota Bheem